Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sprinkler Fun!

So New Mom's met at the Strathcona Splash Park today so that our toddlers could have some cooling off time and we moms could have some talking time. Sadly, the Splash Park didn't turn on until 3pm even though it was 30C out. (Supposedly because the kids are in school so there's no one around to use it during school hours. sigh.) So we came home and I turned on the sprinkler and Sam and I enjoyed that instead!


Because we were going to be outside I put Rachel in her sunsuit and decided to compare her picture to Sam in the same outfit. Sadly the car seat straps are hiding the frog in Rachel's picture :( But both kids are totally cute nonetheless! In my opinion at least :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)